1. Responsible for commissioning, technical analysis and troubleshooting of marine main engines.
2. Responsible for the installation process of marine main engines and participate in diesel engine maintenance projects.
3. Feedback the needs of shipyards and shipowners, and improve technical service plans.
1. Bachelor degree or above, good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing, internal combustion engine, turbine engineering, mechatronics and other related majors;
2. Skilled in using office software such as Word / Excel / PPT, and can perform relevant data statistics and analysis;
3. Have more than three years of working experience in marine main engine debugging, technical analysis and troubleshooting;
4. Familiar with the MDT / WINGD main engine installation process, responsible for or participated in diesel engine maintenance projects, and have rich fitter skills;
5. Have certain project management ability and work experience.